Shifting Dynamics and Materials for Latin America’s Film Packaging Market
Date: September 28, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM CDT
Join Nexeo Plastics’ webinar to understand the shifting market dynamics and materials needed for film packaging in Latin America and globally.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Market shifts leading to material shifts in the film packaging industry in Latin America and globally
- New thermoplastic resins OEMs should be considering
- Commodity vs. specialty thermoplastics needed for today’s packaging markets
- The evolving definition of “sustainable packaging”
- The proliferation of stand-up pouches
Jan Grogan, End Market Manager – Packaging, has 25+ years of experience in the extrusion, molding and packaging markets, working for several thermoplastics manufacturers. Jan is responsible for driving and growing Nexeo Plastics’ business in the packaging market to identify market trends and increase the company’s portfolio of material solutions for the market.
Mario Francisco Azpeitia Martinez, Head of Product Line Management LATAM – has 20+ years of experience in polymers and chemicals in sales, supply chain, business administration for global companies in Latin America. He is responsible for growing Nexeo Plastics’ market share in packaging, automotive and healthcare throughout Latin America.