Meeting Supply and Production Demands in Volatile Markets
At Nexeo Plastics, we are more than a global thermoplastic resin distributor. We support OEMs, molders, buyers, and engineers wherever they are in their production processes. In the ever-evolving healthcare market—and in the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic—our experts are in place to support the needs of your business, including:
Achieving speed to market
- Material Selection Support: Selecting commonly used grades within the healthcare industry can help you avoid long lead-times, minimum order quantities (MOQs) and production schedule delays. We typically stock a wide variety of core grades that could be a fit for most applications in terms of product performance and regulatory requirements. Our team of experts can help you select the ideal material to meet
- Technical Support: Our TechConnect team can help with compliance and processing guidelines, optimizing the manufacturing process, cutting cycle time, and reducing rejects.
- 3D Printing Filaments: Visit our Nexeo3D.com website to purchase our open source 3D filaments from leading suppliers. Our technical experts can help with 3D filament recommendations, as well as provide assistance on printer technologies and accessories to achieve optimal printing results.
- Application Development: Our design engineers can provide assistance to expedite part and tooling development.
Competitive costs and service capabilities
- Service capabilities: From concept to commercialization, our expansive supply chain network, competitive pricing, and best-in-class customer service and technical support teams are in place to support the needs of your business. In addition, our online portal, MyNexeo, is available 24/7 to provide you the information you need—when you need
it—including order status, regulatory documents, and more.
Commonly Used Plastic Resins for In-Demand Healthcare Products
The chart below is an example of commonly used products for in-demand healthcare applications and our supplier partners. To view our full line card and product selection of more than 8,000 thermoplastic resins and compounds, visit our Product Finder.
Connect with Us for Your Healthcare Material Needs
Whether it’s sourcing thermoplastic resin and 3D printer filament, expediting parts and tooling development, or matching purchasing expectations, our seasoned experts are at the ready to support the material challenges you may be facing.